Make fantastic and healthy cocoa cookies with nuts of your choice! :) Enjoy the New Year holidays with an easy and simple recipe.
- 100 g of sugar
- 60 g butter
- 1 egg
- 100 g of flour
- 20 g of cocoa powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 50 g of coarsely chopped walnuts or other nuts
- Coarsely chop walnuts or other nuts.
- In a bowl, mix butter with sugar, then add egg.
- Continue mixing until the mixture thickens and becomes foamy.
- Add vanilla extract, flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder.
- Mix on low speed just to combine the ingredients. Spoon in the nuts of your choice.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Then take the mixture with a spoon and place it on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 180 degrees, about 15 minutes.
When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired, then place in a biscuit box.
Have a pleasant meal!
Author: Coolinarika https://www.coolinarika.com/
Are you an avid food lover with a penchant for exploring new culinary horizons? If so, we have exciting news for you! A...
Perast is a small and picturesque town in the Bay of Kotor, Montenegro. It is renowned for its stunning baroque architec...
Guaranteed the finest and creamiest chicken you've ever tasted, full of rich Mediterranean flavors and spices.It is also...
Our gastronomic adventure continues with a blog on the topic - What is the Halal standard in food preparation and in whi...
In a restaurant, while our gaze passes over menus and various specialties, we will often come across the term "sous vide...
Culinary and gastronomy could really be discussed in eternity and even without exploring all the interesting topics to t...
In these hard corona times we all need therapy; someone trains, someone walks, someone works (who is allowed), someone r...
If you thought sandwiches couldn’t be exciting, delicious and part of the very top gastronomic specialties you are very...
Cold weather, winter and January are always a good reason to sneak into the kitchen and try to prepare some of our favor...
A great fall evening in Podgorica gave us the wings to write about probably the most famous spirit in the world in toda...